Cornerstone Television Network's Flagship Program, 'Real Life' Becomes 'Hope Today' This Monday
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Cornerstone Television Network
June 19, 2020
WALL, Penn., June 19, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- On Monday, June 22, 2020, Cornerstone Television Network -- a faith-based television network -- will officially unveil “Hope Today” (the makeover of its flagship talk/inspiration program) to begin airing at 9 AM (LIVE), 1 PM & 8 PM/ET, Monday-Thursday. For the past seven years, the program previously known as "Real Life" served the ministry well, reflecting a message of faith and abundant life. And while those priorities remain, Cornerstone Network has transformed and re-named the program to “Hope Today” to reflect a growing need for hope and inspiration in our culture.
Anchored by Cornerstone TV veterans Tom Hollis and Sydni Goldman, "Hope Today" will provide encouragement and spiritual direction to help viewers in both personal and practical ways. Other friendly faces include Amanda Brougher, Amy Schafer, Anna Frye, J. Anthony Gilbert, and Tom McGough -- adding special interviews.
"Our society has always needed hope, but never more than today. Through Christ, we can provide hope for each day. We are excited for 'Hope Today' because of the timeliness of the message of HOPE coupled with the timelessness of the Gospel," shared Tom Hollis (Chief Operating Officer & Co-host for "Hope Today").
"Our programming is changing to reflect the times that we are living in; ‘Hope Today’ is an opportunity for us to provide viewers with the spiritual tools they need to navigate through today’s challenges, whether it is a pandemic, racial injustice, or any other challenge that we face as a nation and as individuals,” says Steve Johnson (President and CEO, Cornerstone Television Network).
That’s why Cornerstone Television is going live at 9 AM/ET Monday-Thursday, with a format that addresses both current events and current issues that viewers are dealing with on a personal level.
Hope Today's Guest Lineup (Week One):
- MONDAY, June 22 -- Debra Fileta, licensed professional counselor, challenges viewers to have a psychologically and spiritually healthy approach to relationships.
- TUESDAY, June 23 -- Sue Detweiler (author, mother, and co-pastor of Life Bridge Church in Dallas, TX) -- shares what is happening to drug addicts in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic and how we can turn the rising tide of drug addiction.
- WEDNESDAY, June 24 -- Dr. Steve Green, Publisher & Executive Vice President of Charisma Media Group, will be sharing what is on his heart during this time of pandemic and what he sees God doing in the days ahead.
- THURSDAY, June 25 -- Michael Johnson, President of Slavic Gospel Association, will talk about "Christ Over COVID” and Global Prayer as the coronavirus ravages Russia and the former Soviet nations.
Ways to Watch "Hope Today" on Cornerstone TV -- at 9 AM, 1 PM & 8 PM/ET
- 24/7 Online Livestream: www.ctvn.org/watch
- Roku Users: Add Cornerstone Network
- Local users: Look for Cornerstone Television Network on your cable channel guide.
About Cornerstone Television Network
Cornerstone Television Network is a Christian media ministry based in Wall, PA. Through its national affiliate network and Western Pennsylvania broadcast markets, Cornerstone TV reaches over 6 million households across the U.S. (including the 1.45 million TV households in Pittsburgh-Altoona, PA). The network offers an expansive line up of inspirational, educational, and life-changing programming twenty-four hours a day, for people of all ages.
SOURCE Cornerstone Television Network
CONTACT: Crystal Bynum, 412-607-4716 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org