Three Strands Church Security One Day Seminar, Beth Hallel, Birmingham, AL -- Feb 23, 2019
The Three Strands of Church Security One Day Seminar
Contact: Chuck Chadwick, National Organization of Church Security and Safety Management, 214-305-5616, email@example.com
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Jan. 17, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ -- NOCSSM – National Organization of Church Security and Safety Management will be holding a One Day Seminar at Beth Hallel, 2230 Sumpter Street, Birmingham, AL 35226 on Saturday, February 23, 2019, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Chuck Chadwick will speak on the detailed "Best Practices" developed over a decade of "Real World" experience in some of the nation's largest church.
As former Director of Security for one of the largest and fastest growing churches in America; Chuck brings a "real world" perspective of dealing with the security concerns of churches, both small and large. Chuck's 29 years of security experience and his founding of The National Organization for Church Security and Safety Management™ (NOCSSM™), helps him guide churches, both large and small, in addressing church specific security concerns. He has trained hundreds of churches across the nation in the basics as well as the highly advanced technical aspects of church security. As President of Gatekeepers Security Services™ and the Christian Security Institute Chuck's companies have helped churches deploy hundreds of volunteer church security teams.
- THE THREAT
- Strand One - Policies and Procedures
- Strand Two - Team Players
- Strand Three - Systems and Tools
Session topics include:
- Terrorism – What should your church really be concerned about?
- Handling Disruptive/Exceptional Persons Emergency preparedness
- Active Shooters, Emergency planning, Evacuations
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Offering Security, Background Checks, effective emergency communications.
- Getting Started - How to get a Security Ministry started at your church?
- Assembling and training your Church Security Team
- How to protect your Pastor, church staff and congregation during services and throughout the week.
- Technology - What measures are the most effective - Burglary, Fire, Access Control and Video Surveillance systems
For details contact:
For more information on seminar: