MEDIA ADVISORY, March 10, 2014 /Christian Newswire
/ -- The Secretary of State of the Holy See have made their official approval. Here is the link to the officially confirmed dates for WYD 2016 Krakow. It was confirmed on March 7, 2014 by Cardinal Stanislaw Dziwisz and Archbishop Damian Muskus.
Framework Plan for the main WYD week in Krakow is as follows:
- Monday: Arrival in Krakow. Pilgrim Pack Pickup and accommodation check-in
- Tuesday: Youth Festival, Opening Ceremony XXXI WYD Mass. under the chairmanship of the Metropolitan Diocese of Krakow
- Wednesday: Catechesis in language groups, Youth Festival
- Thursday: catechesis in language groups, welcome to the Holy Father, Festival of Young
- Friday: catechesis in language groups, Youth Festival, Way of the Cross
- Saturday: Festival of Young, Vigil with the Holy Father
- Sunday Mass. End of the XXXI World Youth Day, the announcement of the next World Youth Day.