Walmart Gives Major Grant to Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund -- Group that Helps Elect Mostly Openly Homosexual Democrats
Contact: Peter LaBarbera, Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, 312-324-3787, firstname.lastname@example.org
NAPERVILLE, Ill., Dec. 19, 2014 /Christian Newswire/ -- Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) is alerting the nation to Walmart's increasing capitulation to the homosexual-bisexual-transgender agenda—and is calling on Americans to urge Walmart to stop promoting homosexuality and gender confusion (transgenderism) with its corporate dollars.
TAKE ACTION: Call Walmart's headquarters at 479-273-4000 or use their Contact Page to politely express your concerns about Walmart "going gay" and turning its back on godly morality and traditional marriage.
"During the Christmas season, we should focus on honoring God and His Son, Jesus, who came to earth to die for our sins," said AFTAH President Peter LaBarbera. "Walmart has done much good in the world—but celebrating politically correct sins—homosexuality and transsexuality—only dishonors God and incentivizes Walmart's own workers to embrace immoral and confused behavior patterns in their lives.
"Walmart needs to get out of the sin promotion business and at least return to neutrality on the homosexual/transgender issue," LaBarbera said.
- Walmart is now publicly pro-"gay" and giving major grants to homosexual/transgender events and organizations, including $25,000-50,000 to the Gay & Lesbian Victory Fund–a group that helps elect "out" homosexuals to political office (mostly Democrats).
- Giving corporate dollars to "gay/trans" groups like GLVF helps Walmart increase its score on the rigged "Corporate Equality Index" (CEI) put out annually by the homosexual group Human Rights Campaign.
- Walmart's pro-homosexual/-transgender CEI score is now 90 percent–up from 40 percent in 2008. The world's largest company has embraced a pro-homosexual/bi/transgender agenda in recent years, especially after granting homosexual "domestic partner" employee benefits in 2013.
- The CEI scoring system is completely biased against social conservatives: if Walmart were to give a grant to a pro-family group like AFTAH that opposes homosexual "marriage" and male "transgenders" using female restrooms, it would lose 25 points according to HRC's rigged CEI scoring system.
- The only way for Walmart to get the 10 points it needs to reach a perfect "100-percent" score on the CEI scorecard is for it to provide "transgender health benefits"–paying for or subsidizing body-mutilating sex reassignment surgeries as an employee "health" benefit.
AFTAH is a non-profit group devoted to exposing and opposing the "LGBTQ" movement.
Sign up for the AFTAH weekly e-newsletter HERE.