Contact: Nelan Hughes, 864-977-2008, Nelan.Hughes@ngu.edu
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Aug. 25, 2014 /Christian Newswire/ -- Some of the top names in law, politics, history, culture, theology and more will take to the stage in the 2014 annual Truth for a New Generation (TNG, www.truthforanewgeneration.com) apologetics conference September 5-6 in Spartanburg, S.C.
Organized by author and apologist Dr. Alex McFarland, TNG aims to wake Christians from the sleep of cultural apathy and equip them to defend their faith and advance the truth that God has always been integral to America's history.
"For far too long, Christians have sat quietly as a culture that rejects God has tried to remove Him from our nation's fabric, write Him out of our nation's history, and ensure He has no place in our nation's future," McFarland said. "But the truth is that America's entire existence is predicated on Christian beliefs. Without Christianity, there would be no America."
This year's conference will focus on the theme, "Life & Liberty: Given by God."
Key speakers include:
- David Gibbs, III, President and General Counsel of the National Center for Life and Liberty. Gibbs was the lead attorney in the Terri Schiavo case.
- Renowned pediatric neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson, author of "One Nation: What We Can All Do to Save America's Future."
- Tim Wildmon, president of the American Family Association, one of the nation's leading pro-family organizations, which works at the frontlines of America's culture war.
- Eric Metaxas, author of the New York Times #1 Bestseller "Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy."
- Historical expert David Barton, founder and president of WallBuilders, a pro-family organization that presents America's forgotten history, with a focus on our nation's moral, religious and constitutional heritage.
Tickets are available for $69.95. Attendees can also register for a special "Evening with Ben Carson," for $50.00, a "VIP Lunch with Todd Starnes" for $50.00, or both for just $80.00. Visit www.truthforanewgeneration.com for more information or to register.
For more information, visit www.alexmcfarland.com or www.TruthforaNewGeneration.com.