NEWS PROVIDED BY
Reverend Clenard Childress Jr.
Nov. 10, 2020
OPINION, Nov. 10, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- The following is submitted by Reverend Clenard Childress Jr., Director of Learn Northeast, he is available for comment:
"Morality cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"The Reproductive Freedom Act at its core is the most 'Heartless' proposed legislation in the history of the state and currently is in the NJ health committee. The sponsors of this draconian bill have disregarded the polling of New Jersey citizens that found 82% of its citizens want lawful restrictions on abortion. This is a clear example of the few imposing their will upon the many. We are asking New Jersey to stand with us to 'restrain the heartless' and reject the Reproductive Freedom Act!" stated Rev Clenard H. Childress of L.E.A.R.N , Life Education And Resource Network
"The Day of Outrage" will be the first of many demonstrations planned as a means of educating the public and informing the churches of this genocidal abortion expansion.
"New Jersey Right to Life is proud to stand in solidarity with other pro-life groups and the growing number of informed NJ citizens to express our outrage at this unjust and inhumane legislation and demand that it be immediately withdrawn from consideration," said Marie Tasy, Executive Director of New Jersey Right to Life.
Shaw Hyland representing the Family Policy Alliance of New Jersey stated, "Moms deserve better than risky abortions performed by non-physicians. Babies deserve better than painful third trimester abortions. Medical workers deserve better than forcing them against their conscience and religious beliefs to participate in the abortion procedure. New Jersey, we must do better."
Christine Flarahty Director of Lifenet and chair of 20/20 coalition commented, "This legislature knows of abortions harm to babies who feel excruciating pain at 20 weeks through our post card campaign. This is outrageous to present this bill to NJ citizens."
If the Reproductive Program is passed, it will codify into law the extreme radical practices!
- Babies can be aborted up to the point of birth. Martin Luther King said, "Infanticide is Evil" Why then are we legislating it and calling it good?
- Pregnant teenage moms can abort their children without the abortionist or school officials ever notifying parents.
- Late-term abortions will be fully paid for by your taxes and your health insurance. Forget ever funding the pensions of New Jersey
- Conscience protections for medical workers will be removed, forcing pro-life medical workers to assist in the abortion procedure.
- Non-physicians can perform risky and unsafe abortions on women. Why no outcry form NOW or NARRAL?
- Annual funding for Planned Parenthood will be mandated despite the budgetary process and priorities of future administrations. This allotted despite Planned Parenthoods admission of racism and great harm to African Americans.
Join us in a "Day of Outrage" November 11, on Wednesday, as we stand for those who cannot stand for themselves.
We will meet at the offices of the two senate sponsors: Wed, Nov. 11, 10 am–12 pm: Sen. Loretta Weinberg and Assem. Valarie Huttle 545 Cedar Lane, Teaneck New Jersey Wed, Nov. 11, 2 pm—4 pm: Sen. Linda Greenstein, 1249 S River Rd #105, Cranbury, NJ
SOURCE Reverend Clenard Childress Jr.