With Millions of Families Still in COVID-19 Lockdown, Minno Announces Free Mother's Day Relief for Churches and Parents
With Mother's Day 2020 Being Spent at Home, Minno Offers New Church at Home Content, Prize Giveaway to Keep the Day Special for the Amazing Moms and Mother Figures in Our Lives
NEWS PROVIDED BY
May 8, 2020
NASHVILLE, May 8, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- Due to COVID-19 lockdowns, Mother's Day 2020 will be spent at home for untold millions of Americans. In honor of mothers and mother figures everywhere, Minno—a new, Nashville-based children's digital media company featuring one of the world's largest collections of Classic VeggieTales and an expertly-curated collection of media choices for Christian families—is offering a giveaway and creating new, free content to help make Mother's Day 2020 at home a special one.
"Mother's Day 2020 is going to be different for a lot of families in that it will be spent at home rather than at a celebratory brunch or large family gathering. Moms and mother figures deserve our thanks and appreciation every day, but perhaps never more so than in this COVID-19 world where they are wearing every hat imaginable," said Erick Goss, CEO and Co-founder of Minno and former senior manager at Amazon. "We at Minno wanted to do something to help make the day special and to support moms' efforts to enhance their families' faith. We are excited to be able to offer new Mother's Day Church at Home content, and for one special mom, a little pampering too. To all the moms and mother figures out there, thank you!"
Minno "Church at Home" Mother's Day Details
- Giveaway Prizes:
○ A one Year Minno Subscription for herself and three of her friends
○ Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream Pack (5 pints)
○ Three-Month Flower Subscription (delivered to your door!)
- Brand new Mother's Day activity packet for Pastors and families to use along with Church at Home's weekly episode, discussion guides, prayers, and activities that enrich the experience of worshiping at home for children and the whole family.
- Church at Home has been used by more than 200,000 families in 160 countries. It is completely free, available around the world, and can be found here: https://www.gominno.com/lp/church-at-home/
- For families to use during the week, Church at Home features Minno's signature "Five Minute Family Devotions."
- Also available are the bestselling Minno Laugh and Grow Bibles for Kids and Little Ones, which feature amazing bonus resources including: maps, charts, and Bible section introductions to help readers understand each story's place in God's big story.
- Press and media information is available here: http://press.gominno.com
What Parents Are Saying:
- "Thank you very much! We were watching church services live and my daughter was asking for a children service. I was beyond delighted to receive such a timely email in my Inbox. You have truly been a blessing during this time of pandemic. We will continue to use Minno Church at Home daily while schools are closed. I don't have enough words to express how grateful I am for this ministry and can't wait to share this with others. God Bless."
- "Thank you so much! This is a wonderful idea and resource for the coming weeks. I am so thankful for you and your work to help families keep Jesus in their lives. God Bless you and your families!"
- "Thank you for this! My daughter was sad that we will only be able to watch the adult services online. She and I are very happy about the Minno church online."
Minno is a Nashville-based children's digital media company partnering with Christian parents to provide safe, values-based choices for their families. Minno's offering includes an ad-free subscription-video-on-demand platform Minno Life, an expert-driven parenting blog, Minno Kids, its book publishing division, and Minno store, a digital shopping platform. Minno seeks to entertain, inform and inspire, encouraging kids and parents to laugh and learn together.
CONTACT: Press@inspire.buzz, 323-379-5180