Faith Comes By Hearing awarded another "highest possible rating" for demonstrating strong financial health and commitment to accountability and transparency.
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Faith Comes By Hearing
Dec. 11, 2019
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Dec. 11, 2019 /Christian Newswire/ -- Faith Comes By Hearing, a nonprofit ministry that records and provides the Bible in languages of the world, was recently notified by Charity Navigator of its latest 4-star rating. This marks the 12th time in the past 13 evaluations that Faith Comes By Hearing has earned the highest possible rating. In a letter to Faith Comes By Hearing Founder Jerry Jackson, Charity Navigator President Michael Thatcher stated that attaining a 4-star rating verifies that Faith Comes By Hearing exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities in its area of work. "Only nine percent of the charities we evaluate have received at least six consecutive '4-star' evaluations," wrote Thatcher.
Charity Navigator is the largest independent charity evaluator in the United States. The organization helps guide intelligent giving by evaluating the financial health, accountability and transparency of more than 8,000 charities. Charity Navigator accepts no advertising or donations from the organizations it evaluates, ensuring unbiased evaluations.
The evaluation includes data from the nonprofit organization's 2019 fiscal year, which ended March 31. President and Co-founder Jerry Jackson says the ministry embraces total transparency. "We have this rating, and we think it's wonderful," explained Jackson, "but it's a reflection of the staff and our partners stewarding the funds with the idea that these funds belong to the poor and illiterate we serve in our worldwide ministry."
About Faith Comes By Hearing
Faith Comes By Hearing has been sharing audio Bibles since 1972. The ministry expanded to provide people around the world with the Word of God in a format they can understand. FCBH, alongside key translation partners, launched Vision 2033 to reach those speaking the more than 7,000 languages around the world. There is still no Bible translation available for thousands of languages. Vision 2033 states by the year 2033: the New Testament will be recorded in the heart language of 99% of the people of the world; at least a portion of Scripture will be recorded in their heart language for the remaining 1% of people; at least one Gospel Film will be produced in the heart language of everyone in the world; and these audio and video Scriptures will be freely available to every person on Earth. Visit www.faithcomesbyhearing.com for more information.
SOURCE Faith Comes By Hearing
CONTACT: Deana Day, 479-644-2756, firstname.lastname@example.org