Legatus invites you to next week's first FREE virtual business-leadership event, October 8-10 – the most essential Catholic business conference of the year. Register today!
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Oct. 1, 2020
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Oct. 1, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- Open to all at no cost, Legatus' premier 3-day Business Leadership Virtual Conference – beginning next Thursday, October 8 – corrals over 60 top media, business, and Catholic leaders to empower Catholic professionals to grab this year's 'brass ring' of business excellence – and manage corresponding workforce challenges with great integrity, empathy, and courage. You can access some, or all, speakers during the three days – including certain live roundtable discussions.
Because the presentations and discussions will be exclusively archived, you don't have to 'attend' the Conference – Legatus' special $49.99 premium pass provides anytime access to MP3 downloads for every talk and session. With the premium pass, you can own all the conference speaker sessions and listen to them anytime, on-demand.
This event will help Catholic leaders become inspired front-runners in a mutating marketplace which has thrust divisive political and cultural barbs in the path of business. Key topics will zero-in on today's toughest challenges in business ethics, servant leadership, workplace culture, work/family balance, productivity/organization, motivation/focus, entrepreneurship, and Catholic moral teaching.
Leaders will learn to:
- Guide with reassuring integrity
- Preserve innovation and motivation
- Drive productivity, while protecting workforce dignity
- Balance faith, family, and community priorities
- Remain loyal to God's calling – in business, locality, and home.
Assembling an elite group of 60+ top Catholic thought-leaders and specialists, Legatus designed this Catholic Business Leadership Conference to be like no other – spotlighting such speakers/topics as:
- Larry Kudlow – Assistant to the President for Economic Policy; television host
- Tom Monaghan – Legatus founder and chairman, former CEO Domino's Pizza
- George Weigel – bestselling author, papal biographer, and Catholic theologian; Distinguished Senior Fellow of the Ethics and Public Policy Center
- John James – Candidate for U.S. Senate (Michigan) and business owner
- Steve Ray – "Peter: The First CEO" - bestselling author, film producer, show host
- Dr. Mario Enzler – former Swiss Guard; author and professor at Catholic University Busch School of Business
- Jen Baugh – "Millennials in the Workplace" - founder, Young Catholic Professionals – with Pete Burak – Director of id.9:16, the young-adult outreach of Renewal Ministries
- Sarah Elk – "Becoming An Agile Enterprise" - Partner, Bain & Company
- Mary Rice Hasson, J.D. – Catholic author/speaker on education, women in workplace, gender ideology; Kate O'Beirne Fellow of the Ethics and Public Policy Center
- Dr. Mary Healy – author on scripture, spiritual life; Professor-Sacred Heart Major Seminary
- Tillie Hildago-Lima – Cuban immigrant, business owner of Best Upon Request
God wills us to win
Legatus Executive Director, Stephen Henley, says "this Conference offers in one place the most pertinent and urgent business topics which Catholic leaders need right now – so they and their businesses survive and thrive. This year is a turning point in so many ways."
With each person living out His unrepeatable purpose, God certainly has an interest in everyone's success, no matter the challenges.
To register for FREE attendance at the October 8-10 Legatus Business Leadership Virtual Conference, and/or for a Legatus Premium Pass (for anywhere/anytime access to MP3 downloads of the talks and sessions), go here: legatus.org/BusinessLeadership20.
The Business Leadership Virtual Conference is sponsored by Legatus, and facilitated by Virtual Catholic Conference.
Dates/Hours: Thursday, Oct. 8 @ 12noon Eastern through Saturday, Oct. 10 @ 10pm Eastern.
Legatus is more than 5,000 business-leader members strong across more than 95 chapters around the United States and Canada. It is the world's premiere organization for Catholic business leaders. Legatus members are CEOs, company presidents, managing partners, and business owners from around the United States and Canada who share one overriding goal: to become better Catholics and, in turn, positively affect their business and personal lives.
SOURCE Legatus International
CONTACT: Mary Beth Ronayne, Marketing Director, 734-274-6400, email@example.com