A Biblical Response to LGBTQ+ Tyranny -- Second Annual Gathering of God's Voice Conference to Feature Top Speakers
God's Voice 2020 Registration now open
NEWS PROVIDED BY
First Stone Ministries
Jan. 9, 2020
OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla., Jan. 9, 2020 /Christian Newswire/ -- GOD'S VOICE Conference launched in 2019 to bring biblical clarity to the confusion surrounding the issues of "LGBTQ+ Christianity" and the errors injected into conservative church circles by the "Revoice" movement.
This year, the gathering seeks to equip Christians to face radical LGBTQ+ activists' growing threats to biblical morality, biological reality and the God-given rights to religious freedom and free speech. From the religious freedom-crushing Equality Act to unconstitutional talk-therapy bans, from shocking Drag Queen Story Hours to indoctrinated children seeking surgical "gender transitions," from radical LGBTQ+ activist pressure at Christian colleges to Big Tech censorship, Christians are facing unprecedented pressure to conform to the demands of this tyrannical movement.
GOD'S VOICE Conference 2020 will feature an unprecedented lineup of top Christian leaders, pastors, pro-family activists and medical and therapeutic experts to inform God's people about what the LGBTQ+ movement is doing, where it's headed and how Christians, their churches and their families can stand firm and fight back amid looming cultural and legal battles.
Organizer and conference speaker Stephen Black, executive director of First Stone Ministries, says, "Christians must awaken to the growing cultural and legal threats posed by the LGBTQ+ movement if the church is to be prepared to stand against its tyranny and be victorious." GOD'S VOICE Conference 2020 will equip pastors, ministry leaders and individual believers to be courageous in compassion without any compromise, because true compassion never compromises on GOD'S VOICE -- the Word of God -- when it comes to sexual morality."
Listen to Janet Mefferd's interview of Stephen Black and the announcement of God's Voice 2020 Conference.
GOD'S VOICE Conference 2020 speakers include:
- Dr. Everett Piper, best-selling author and former president of Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Greg Burt, Director of Capitol Engagement at the California Family Council
- Dr. Quentin L. Van Meter, president of the American College of Pediatricians, pediatric endocrinologist and adjunct associate professor of Pediatrics at both the Emory University School of Medicine and the Morehouse College of Medicine
- Joe Dallas, author, ordained pastoral counselor and former president of Exodus International
- Dr. Scott Lively, president of Scott Lively Ministries, attorney, speaker, pastor, human rights consultant and a former gubernatorial candidate for the State of Massachusetts
- David Pickup, board member of the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality and co-founder of the National Task Force for Therapy Equality
- Christopher Doyle, licensed psychotherapist and executive director of the Institute for Healthy Families
- Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality
- Rev. Al Baker, ordained Presbyterian Church in America pastor and evangelist with Presbyterian Evangelistic Fellowship
- Jeremy Schossau, lead pastor of Metro City Church in Michigan
- Rev. Paul Blair, pastor of Fairview Baptist Church, Edmond, OK & Liberty Church, Orlando, FL
Black added that above all, GOD'S VOICE Conference 2020 is designed to share the love of God and the hope of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
To register and to obtain more information about travel and accommodations, please visit www.godsvoice.us. Updated information on GOD'S VOICE Conference 2020 also will be available on Twitter (@GodsVoiceConf), Facebook www.facebook.com/GodsVoiceConference and on Instagram at www.instagram.com/GodsVoiceConference
First Stone Ministries is a 501(c)3, non-profit and non-denominational organization that ministers, educates and helps lead people to freedom from homosexuality and sexual brokenness through a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
For more information about the conference, please contact Stephen Black, executive director of First Stone Ministries, at 405.236.4673.
SOURCE First Stone Ministries
CONTACT: Stephen Black, Executive Director, 405-236-4673, firstname.lastname@example.org