FRISCO, Texas, July 3, 2014 /Christian Newswire
/ -- The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™) will present its 10th Annual National Church Security Conference to be held at New Life Church in Colorado Springs on August 8-9, 2014.
"We are focusing on the positive impact we can have on a negative subject," say President and Founder Chuck Chadwick. "One could look at every bad thing that bad people do to good people as an opportunity to learn what not to do. Besides, it seems like everything you do as security is telling people what they can't do."
"If we came at it the opposite way we could be telling people what 'to do' to avoid the problems that doing what you 'can't do' brings on. Like; pain, suffering, death, financial ruin…stuff like that," says Chadwick.
The focus of this year's conference is practical ways to deal with real security problems the church faces.
Real Solutions Highlights:
• Greg Love of MinistrySafe will be addressing risk in the Children's ministries.
• Bob Klamser of Crisis Consulting International will be addressing Mission Trip Security issues.
• Brian Gallagher will be speaking on Pastoral Protection
• Jeff Kowell will be demonstrating Security Team scenarios and drills.
• Chuck Chadwick will be introducing the First Ever "Initial Responder"™ Tactics for Church Security Teams.
The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM) is dedicated to church security and safety issues through the implementation of security and safety measures specifically designed and time tested for churches.
The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™)